Our Targus Teams
Interdisciplinary teams, challenging projects, team spirit and flat hierarchy. We at Targus work together gladly and intensively. In our vibrant teams we value competence, experience and supportiveness.
With the right employees and innovative concepts we develop custom tailored solutions for our customers. We advise people. Therefore in addition to experience and professional capability we value the people skills of our consultants.
We set high expectations and reward everyone who wants to expand their abilities and discover their potential. At the same time we know how important balance is. Therefore we make available many opportunities for the structure of your professional and personal life.
As a consulting firm with a clear structure and flat hierarchy we offer individual development opportunities and long term career perspectives.
This is important to us:
- Targonauts are a team of creative thinkers and experienced managers from different disciplines.
- Our diversity provides us different perspectives and makes cooperation interesting and effective.
- Our office in Ratingen is the communication hub. Here our committed back office actively supports our consultants using their organizational talent.
- Our consultants spend most of their time with our customers on-site. We look forward to meeting for face-to-face conversation, creative workshops and internal teambuilding. So we meet regularly in our office in Ratingen.
- Socializing is important: In addition to internal company gatherings, our yearly TARGUS Family event is always a highlight for our Targonauts and our families.
- Our consultants take responsibility in many different ways in their assignments and projects.
- We apply our experience with great motivation and share our knowledge with others.
- TARGUS promotes trainees. In cooperation with colleges we offer students, interns and graduates individual opportunities for personal and professional advancement.
- We want to grow as a company. Each employee plays a part in interdisciplinary teams
- With innovative concepts we persuade our customers. The continual refinement of our methods is part of our internal innovation management.
- Personal advancement through individual training and collegial support through feedback is our practice.
- We combine performance oriented responsibility and compensation with early profit sharing and salary package.
- Develop and Challenge: Challenging projects, flat hierarchy, mentoring program and training offer our employees individual opportunities.
- Fairness and appreciation guide the behavior of Targus employees even in difficult situations.